- 21 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Configure your settings
- Updated on 21 Apr 2021
- 1 Minute to read
Change or configure your Revv settings using the Settings page. On the Settings page, you can modify your profile and account settings. Use the billing tab within the Settings page to view your plan details, billing, and invoice details. Use the Teammates tab within the Settings page to invite teammates to become Revv users.
Profile Settings page
Use the Profile Settings page to view your profile information. You can change your profile picture on this page.
- To change your profile picture, click your current profile picture on the right of the Settings page.
- Click Change.
- Select your new picture.
Account Settings page
You can update your company information on the Account Settings page.
If you have permission, you can invite teammates to become users. You can also disable your users from accessing the system.
Billing Information page
Use the Billing Information page available within Settings to view the current plan, payment method, and the invoices for the previous periods.
You can invite your teammates to become Revv users.
- On the Manage Teammates page, click Invite teammate.
- In the Invite by e-mail field, enter the e-mail ID of your teammate whom you would like to invite as the user. Select the role of your user.
- Select a group from the Add to Groups list.
- Click Send invite.
*(You can choose from the four roles created as of now i.e, sales ops, sales rep, account owner, and sales manager.)*
An e-mail invitation will be sent to the user to accept and join the team.
De-activating a user
You can also manage the access of an existing user.
To disable the user from accessing the product:
- Click on the access switch to de-activate the user from accessing the product.
- You will be prompted to confirm whether you want to de-activate this teammate.
- Confirm, Yes Deactivate in the pop-up window.
The user you selected is de-activated, and will not be able to access the product.